Perú (28 de junio de 2004)

Group picture in Parque Roosevelt.
Group picture in Parque Roosevelt.
Leo, Janet, Isabel, and Kay in Parque Roosevelt, Lima. We are scheduled to depart Lima tonight.
Leo, Janet, Isabel, and Kay in Parque Roosevelt, Lima. We are scheduled to depart Lima tonight.
Bob, Janet, and Olga in Parque Roosevelt, Lima. We all just finished our final lunch together and depart tonight.
Bob, Janet, and Olga in Parque Roosevelt, Lima. We all just finished our final lunch together and depart tonight.
(L to R) Bob and Olga Nagel, Carlos Schwalb, Leo and Kay Villa-García, and Guillermo Castro in Parque Roosevelt. (Sylvia and Claire are having fun in the background.)
(L to R) Bob and Olga Nagel, Carlos Schwalb, Leo and Kay Villa-García, and Guillermo Castro in Parque Roosevelt. (Sylvia and Claire are having fun in the background.)
(L to R) Bob and Olga Nagel, Carlos Schwalb, Leo and Kay Villa-García, and Guillermo Castro in Parque Roosevelt.
(L to R) Bob and Olga Nagel, Carlos Schwalb, Leo and Kay Villa-García, and Guillermo Castro in Parque Roosevelt.
Carlos, Jenn, Janet, and Guillermo, Parque Roosevelt.
Carlos, Jenn, Janet, and Guillermo, Parque Roosevelt.
Original Inca artifacts at Maritza's house, passed down to her from her parents. Maritza was my peruvian madre for 4 weeks in Surco, Lima, Perú.
Original Inca artifacts at Maritza's house, passed down to her from her parents. Maritza was my peruvian madre for 4 weeks in Surco, Lima, Perú.
Original Inca artifacts at Maritza's house, passed down to her from her parents.
Original Inca artifacts at Maritza's house, passed down to her from her parents.
The living room at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
The living room at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom alcove at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom alcove at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom and alcove at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
Our bedroom and alcove at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived here for 4 weeks.
The entry at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
The entry at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
Part of the entry at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
Part of the entry at Maritza's house, Surco, Lima, Perú. Andrea and I lived with Maritza for 4 weeks.
The original Inca artifacts at Maritza's house, in the living room.